Your commute just feels longer during a holiday week. It’s science. The On Target Talks podcast is here to make your commute the bright spot in your day, or even just the bright spot on I-4. Join us this week to learn how design, social media, and copy are all affecting your brand.
Episode 2: Copy and Design Sitting In a Tree
This second episode of On Target Talks combines two unique topics: copy and design. While it may seem obvious that these two things go together, copy’s influence on design (and more importantly, design’s influence on copy) is often overlooked. They have a symbiotic relationship, and it’s important.
What else can you expect?
- Introductions with some fun facts!
- How copy influences design
- How design influences copy
- Someone is revealed to be colorblind
Episode 3: Social Media Is About Your Brand — Not You
This third episode of On Target Talks dives into how to humanize your content. However, with that, comes boundaries you can cross.
What will you learn?
- What our office lizard is dressed up as this week
- Advice on how to humanize your content
- What platform is right for you
- Don’t show too much personality
- Our (marketing-related) pet peeves
Episode 4: We Do KISS and TELL
In this episode, our designers talk about one of the best ways to ensure your brand is visually cohesive, through a design principle called KISS. We give you a rundown and the magic number when considering a color palette and fonts. Listen now, and find out what it means and how we use it in our design process.
So what else might you hear?
- How our MySpace days inspired us to be designers
- A great book reference if you want to get into design
- Our favorite brands that follow KISS
- We know — that’s a lot. That’s why we’re breaking it down for you, week-by-week, day-by-day. Join us next week for more wit, charm, and marketing insights.